Wie houdt er niet van inspirerende levens quotes? Zeker als het een quote is van een Yogi!
Zoals je waarschijnlijk al weet is Yoga veel meer dan alleen meer Asanas. ‘Yoga is a way of life’.
Deze 21 inspirerende levens quotes bewijzen dat Yoga veel meer is dan de kunst van het aanraken van je grote teen.
21 inspirerende levens quotes door Yogi’s
- “When the breath wanders the mind also is unsteady. But when the breath is calmed the mind too will be still, and the yogi achieves long life. Therefore, one should learn to control the breath.” – Hatha Yoga Pradipika
- “You cannot always control what goes on outside. But you can always control what goes on inside.” – Mr. Yoga
- “The most important pieces of equipment you need for doing yoga are your body and your mind.” – Rodney Yee
- “Change is not something that we should fear. Rather, it is something that we should welcome. For without change, nothing in this world would ever grow or blossom, and no one in this world would ever move forward to become the person they’re meant to be.” – Anon
- “Yoga is a light, which once lit, will never dim. The better your practice, the brighter the flame.” – B.K.S. Iyengar
- “For me, yoga is not just a workout – it’s about working on yourself.” – Mary Glover
- Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape. – Unknown
- “The beauty is that people often come here for the stretch, and leave with a lot more.” – Liza Ciano
- “I have been a seeker and I still am, but I stopped asking the books and the stars. I started listening to the teaching of my Soul.” – Rumi
- “Be a lamp to yourself. Be your own confidence. Hold on to the truth within yourself as to the only truth.” – Buddha
- “True meditation is about being fully present with everything that is–including discomfort and challenges. It is not an escape from life.” – Craig Hamilton
- “Do your practice and all is coming.” – Sri K Patthabi Jois
- “Healthy plants and trees yield abundant flowers and fruits. Similarly, from a healthy person, smiles and happiness shine forth like the rays of the sun.” – B.K. S Iyengar
- “Penetration of our mind is our goal, but in the beginning to set things in motion, there is no substitute for sweat.” – B. K. S. Iyengar
- “The attitude of gratitude is the highest yoga.” – Yogi Bhajan
- “Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom.” – Viktor E. Frankl
- ”The rhythm of the body, the melody of the mind & the harmony of the soul create the symphony of life.” – B.K.S. Iyengar
- ”The more we sweat in peace the less we bleed in war.” – Vijaya Lakshmi Pandit
- “Loka Samasta Sukhino Bhavantu. May all beings everywhere be happy and free and may the thoughts, words, and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all.”
- “Remember, it doesn’t matter how deep into a posture you go – what does matter is who you are when you get there.” – Max Strom
- “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” – Gandhi
Deel jouw meest inspirerende levens quotes!
Heb je zelf favoriete en inspirerende levens quotes? Deel ze in het reactie gedeelte hieronder!